I failed to get my list posted in time, so I’m already a failure. Sorry, Ella, I tried.
But for my own accountability, here’s a list of what I’m working on and want to finish by the end of the Finish-Along (April 1, 2017)
Aviatrix Medallion (remake/finish)
I started this a couple of years ago, and then got discouraged when I realized that the center medallion had some errors and I wasn’t maintaining even seam allowances so my borders were all different sizes. I have purchased a new kit and am remaking the center and the borders that are the wrong size.
Moda Modern Building Blocks (Kit)
Also started a couple of years back, it was above my skill level at the time. Now it’s totally something that I can complete. (And I will definitely have to fix the square shown since it’s the wrong size, but I have TONS of Kona, so that won’t be a problem.)
Tula Pink Log Cabin Beads (Kit)
Another kit, this one purchased from a destash post on Instagram. I’ve gotten all of the white fabrics cut, all of the green logs cut, and all of the purple blocks made. I still have to cut the aqua and coral logs. (As of this time, there’s one of these kits available on Etsy.)
Allison Glass Cobblestone II (link is to the free PDF pattern)
Purchased this at a quilt show in 2015, sat on it for way too long, and then cut out the pieces and sat on it some more. Finally got it pieced on Monday night, and I’ve started hand quilting it.
Layer Cake Sampler QAL Quilt for the Atlanta Modern Quilters Guild
This one is quilted, thanks to Nikki’s generosity in allowing me to use her longarm machine! It needs to be squared up, the ends buried, and a bound.
Miss Kate Double Wedding Ring
A kit that I purchased from craftsy, this one came with a different (non-traditional) double wedding ring pattern (Kate’s Big Day), but I have a set of Marti Michell’s double wedding ring templates that I want to use, so I’ve gotten all of the scrappy ring pieces cut out. Hopefully, I can get it pieced without pulling out my hair. We shall see.
Tula Pink 100 Modern Quilt Blocks
This one uses scraps from a bunch of Tula projects I’ve done along with my failed Tokyo Subway Map Quilt project (turns out, that’s not a great first quilting project, what with needing precise cutting and precise seam allowances.)